What's new

Video KWK Damu Review

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Here is my KWK Damu review... it's very light tasting. Not the strongest kava going but extremely pleasant. I'd say exactly as @Kalm with Kava described, well balanced but not too sedating. This would make an excellent daytime kava, similar effects to a borogu but I love that taste. Anyway, here's the video...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
One thing I touched on in the video but really need to emphasise is how mild on the stomach this is as well. I triple aluballed including the fourth rewash and then had a shell of Tongan Reserve after and it just finished my evening off perfectly but my stomach felt great.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Every time I watch you drink a shell, in my head I'm going "this must be the last gulp, nope, this one has to be the gulp...okay, for real this time, this will definitely be the last gulp, nope..." ;)
::chugger::
I know, I do struggle to get it all down in one. To do with my alcoholic past I think?

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I do love your video reviews but I have a slight problem with misphonia!! I cannot deal with hearing people eat or drink!! I cannot even describe what it does to me. So I have to mute the video when you're gulping!!! Not your problem - I know it's entirely mine! Still love your reviews!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I do love your video reviews but I have a slight problem with misphonia!! I cannot deal with hearing people eat or drink!! I cannot even describe what it does to me. So I have to mute the video when you're gulping!!! Not your problem - I know it's entirely mine! Still love your reviews!
Yes and the microphone really picks it up as well doesn't it?! Sorry, I'll try and think about what I can do about that.

schatz

itchin for kava
Yes and the microphone really picks it up as well doesn't it?! Sorry, I'll try and think about what I can do about that.
Your'e doing great Edward, I dont review or type much as I am like third grader on keyboard, maybe someday I will get a new computer that has voice typing.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I also have misophonia, but not bad, and mine is very weird and quirky. I can't really complain about my own but it helps me understand what others who have it bad must suffer and so you have all my sympathies.

Hearing my autistic son eat or drink is like music to my ears but when the other son eats or drinks sometimes I bolt upright out of my chair in pain and have to run out of the room, even though I adore and admire them both equally. It has nothing to do with how I feel about them and is strictly to do with the quality of the sounds. OTOH, certain musical passages give me "head orgasms" (yes, it's a thing, and a real nice thing). There's good and bad for me, but for people who have it bad, basically it's another circle of hell.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Here is my KWK Damu review... it's very light tasting. Not the strongest kava going but extremely pleasant. I'd say exactly as @Kalm with Kava described, well balanced but not too sedating. This would make an excellent daytime kava, similar effects to a borogu but I love that taste. Anyway, here's the video...

Great review! I love that damu.... Great that you could get Jason Statham to do the video for you. Did he actually drink the kava or just read from a script?

TJo

Kava Curious
Hey Edward, Nice review mate, enjoyed it. KWK Damu is something I've seen many people recommending.