What's new

I Love Kava Friday Last Friday on Earth

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
As you all know, Sept 27 is a blood moon/lunar eclipse. And just like every other weird astronomical event of the last few years, that means the world is going to end. The Mayans or someone predicted something like it, probably, or maybe it was aliens. Anyway, please enjoy your last weekend on Earth responsibly, by drinking a bunch of kava.

Picture of "snakeskin" pattern in Pluto's surface which is probably related to this, somehow.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Not fair I only found out about kava a few months ago and have many more strains to try :(
I only regret that I have but one life to drink kava
So what is your last day on earth kava?

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Thanks for the heads up @kavadude. (y) It's always good to know these things. Can you give me the exact time in Central Time so I can plan accordingly? I still got my Coffee High going on and I'm not quite ready to put the Kava in the punch bowl and "get it on". :cool: I just thought of something, that means I don't have to mow the lawn and water the garden on Saturday. Oh Joy! :joyful: Hey Headgie, gotta any room at the Bunga Bunga Club for one more? Let me know the time so I don't miss out on the EOT Party (End of Time). :D
Cause I don't wanna me a thing. Aerosmith

D

Deleted User01

Hey, I wonder how man consecutive doses of Mo'i I can do before I'm bouncing around like Bugs Bunny? Now's my chance to find out. :D
bugs.jpg

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I probably wont be touching kava today honestly. Kava is kind of a "responsible persons" drink. I wont be worrying about being responsible during my last day. Thanks for the heads up.