What's new

Latest batch of teveuni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
I received a batch of Taveuni's Secret in this week. Its different from before. Taveuni's Secret used to be a favorite of mine - tasty and potent. Now it tastes like the dirty sock kava that has been going around a couple of other vendors, only weaker - and older now. I won't be buying any more Taveuni's Secret again for a while. You guys can enjoy it.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I received a batch of Taveuni's Secret in this week. Its different from before. Taveuni's Secret used to be a favorite of mine - tasty and potent. Now it tastes like the dirty sock kava that has been going around a couple of other vendors, only weaker - and older now. I won't be buying any more Taveuni's Secret again for a while. You guys can enjoy it.
Weird
It is a plant, so some variation is to be expected. The last batch was way stronger than the batch I had tried previously.

Last edited:

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
This doesnt sound right. Pm me your order number and shipping details

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone had it lately?
Shhh... this kava is a secret. Teveuni's Secret tbh. :censored:
Had it a week ago. It was good to me. Typical Fijian taste and vibe. My 1/2 lb went quick though. In like three days. One of my recent favorite daytime kava choices. Mostly traditional prep with it, but when Aluballed it really sang . Sang like the bird in the song "rockin Robin". Tweedly deedly deet. Teveuni!

Status
Not open for further replies.