Change background image

Micronized Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava - Micronized

Discussion in 'Kalm with Kava Product Reviews' started by AlohaAimee, Oct 20, 2018.

1. AlohaAimee

AlohaAimee Member

WHOA. That's what I want to say first. This stuff knocked me on my butt tonight. This is one of the most potent kavas I've tried so far. I bought the micronized to have on hand for when I want something balanced but I also want it quick and easy (micronized) so I don't have to clean my AluBall (cause I'm just that lazy some nights). After 3 tablespoons, this stuff blew me out of the water. I was texting a friend at the time telling him how *electrified* I felt. I felt a body tingling, strong euphoria, and the desire to cuddle someone. Some of the sensation reminded me of cocaine or ecstacy. The immediate sensation was energetic/euphoric, but after more shells I started to feel sleepy, though it also could have just been that I was tired from a long week. I'm excited to experiment further with this special kava. My first experience was unlike any other I've had!
    Eleseth and HeadHodge like this.
  2. HeadHodge

HeadHodge Kneads Kava

great review (y)(y)(y)
    AlohaAimee likes this.
  3. KavaKenji

KavaKenji Member

I agree with 'HeadHodge', the @AlohaAimee review is solid, specifically because I am drinking the Loa Waka Fijian Kava - Micronized and feel the initial Electric Eurphoria/Effortless Energy and hoping to feel Super Sleepy/Opposite-of-Insomnia.

If my experiment doesn't work, I have a 100% successful way to go from euphoria ---> sleep while drinking kava. DM/PM me and I will tell you my ritual addition to kava.

@AlohaAimee do you have any updates since October 2018? ::KavaChug::