What's new

Longest session?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
What's your longest session, first shell to last shell? I'd be interested too in ideas of topping up. How long can you keep a session going and does it affect your stomach after time? Presumably after too long you'd dehydrate too much and not be able to catch up. I normally just mix up 3 to 4 shells and drink those over a few hours but sometimes, especially if I am underwhelmed by the first 4 shells I'll add on some micro. So I've been drinking for about 6 hours now but I do spread my shells out up to an hour and then had a bit of a gap before starting the micro.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Longest session was the other day, about 1-2 weeks ago. I embarked on a 18 hour krunk journey, that begun at 6am. In hindsight it was overkill, I felt wonderful on that day, I paced myself, ate small meals throughout the day. I wasn't chugging one after another, I was drinking noble, as always. I still paid for it the next day. I woke up with a slight hangover and my brain was foggy for a good part of it. I was off the next day, only reason I went at it.

Less is more with kava, I have been cutting back lately, going for the 1/4 cup instead of the 1/3 or 1/2 a cup.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
When I have a long day at work I'll do a "Kava night" where I'll drink Kava for six or seven hours. Shelling it until sleep comes on. Best thing is to drink some shells and Netflix it. Or perhaps get deep into a colorful novel.