What's new

I Love Kava Friday Look what we have here.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I'm supposed to get my kava from Root of Happiness today. I hope it's fresh enough to enjoy tonight. If the rumor's true, supposedly this next shipment will come with an ice pack just in case. It got a bit warmer since I placed the order but we're still looking at around 20's-lower 30's up here. I'll be kneading some as soon as I get home!

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I'm supposed to get my kava from Root of Happiness today. I hope it's fresh enough to enjoy tonight. If the rumor's true, supposedly this next shipment will come with an ice pack just in case. It got a bit warmer since I placed the order but we're still looking at around 20's-lower 30's up here. I'll be kneading some as soon as I get home!
I wanted to try some this weekend but they website was being funky with me. So I ordered the Lapita off Amazon and it will be here today. What are the ordering rules for the Fresh you have to order before Wednesday and then it ships priority? Anyone have any experience with the Lapita? Will I be couch locked. I am hoping so :)

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
What are the ordering rules for the Fresh you have to order before Wednesday and then it ships priority?
I ordered it a week ago and I messaged them either Monday or Tuesday and they responded quite promptly via e-mail. They said when someone orders their freshly-ground root, they ship it out Monday-Wednesday. Because this past Monday was when Veterans Day was being observed, they only started shipping out orders on Tuesday. I didn't get any word on how quickly they grind, package, and ship, but @Kapmcrunk mentioned in a more relevant thread that customer service said for newer orders (presumably mine falls in this category) would ship with an ice pack.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I ordered it a week ago and I messaged them either Monday or Tuesday and they responded quite promptly via e-mail. They said when someone orders their freshly-ground root, they ship it out Monday-Wednesday. Because this past Monday was when Veterans Day was being observed, they only started shipping out orders on Tuesday. I didn't get any word on how quickly they grind, package, and ship, but @Kapmcrunk mentioned in a more relevant thread that customer service said for newer orders (presumably mine falls in this category) would ship with an ice pack.
Sorry I forget that we are supposed to put certain things certain places a I guess I look at these threads as conversations. :)

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I forget that we are supposed to put certain things certain places a I guess I look at these threads as conversations. :)
I wasn't even nitpicking. I was just pointing something out. I treat threads like conversations too. Unless the mods want us to talk someplace else, we're probably fine.

So, who else had some kava before bed to help them sleep? XD

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I wasn't even nitpicking. I was just pointing something out. I treat threads like conversations too. Unless the mods want us to talk someplace else, we're probably fine.

So, who else had some kava before bed to help them sleep? XD
You're totally fine :) If we can't talk back and forth as friends then I need to take the "Connecting kava lovers around the world" out of the logo.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You're totally fine :) If we can't talk back and forth as friends then I need to take the "Connecting kava lovers around the world" out of the logo.
I haven't signed up for many message boards but a lot of boards I've lurked have strict on-topic rules and don't take kindly to derailing threads. I've always liked the casual approach as I see it as more organic; a lot of people are here to unwind anyways. That's what kava's great for!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I haven't signed up for many message boards but a lot of boards I've lurked have strict on-topic rules and don't take kindly to derailing threads. I've always liked the casual approach as I see it as more organic; a lot of people are here to unwind anyways. That's what kava's great for!
If there is anyplace to go for fun where there are no rules, its here in the Friday kava thread.

I come here because its a good place to fart in public!
::fart2::::fart2::::fart2::::fart2::::shit2:: (oooppss) :whistle::shameshame:

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Lol, I just took my Kava candy and will be headed to lunch soon. I think I am going to throw some Bati in the shaker at lunch. Friday afternoons go faster when I am Krunk. :)

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Lol, I just took my Kava candy and will be headed to lunch soon. I think I am going to throw some Bati in the shaker at lunch. Friday afternoons go faster when I am Krunk. :)
Sadly if I got krunk at work, the day would go by fast but I wouldn't get anything done. :LOL:

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Only mildly Krunk, its actually easier to talk my bs when I am mildly Krunk. My Lapita from Kavafied was here when I got home. I made a quart with tablespoons in my Ninja pro. Two shells and I can barely walk let alone type...This stuff is potent

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Merry Christmas in Thanksgiving Friday we're having where I live! It was snowing hard last night and today was just annoying because of it but thankfully I had kava to enjoy later. Opened a new bag of Borogu today and ordered some Nene hoping it'll be good back up if Moi ever goes out of stock for good. I wouldn't be able to kava at work, one time I had some 4-5 hours before and that didn't work out so well. I was just too tired and too unfocused but luckily I was just doing simple floor work that day so I was able to take it easy and didn't have too many people to interact with. I always can the next morning and it actually boosts my performance especially in talking to people on the register. I have no anxiety about anything I'm doing and words in mind just roll off my tongue.

Also stumbled across something interesting this evening. Micro really does work better when you let it absorb in your mouth before downing it, I tried mixing it with a little water and drinking it straight right after my usual bowl and that didn't do it for me leaving me just feeling over stimulated and a little relaxed since I've gotten too used to that big rush and quicker deep relaxation but after around an hour I said "screw it" cause I was just too unsatisfied and had to know and tried the previous way and it hit me in less than a few minutes. Not hard since I was already past the stage where it initially washes over me with that intense numbing euphoria but it was an instant boost. Just be careful not to get too much dry powder around your throat cause it's super drying, it's usually doesn't take longer than a couple minutes before it's all at least no longer dry at all.