What's new

I Love Kava Friday Look what we have here.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Anywhere I can watch free online? I can't find anything but some clips on youtube, this looks like it would hilariously satisfying with kava.
You can watch full episodes on MTV, but you need to know someone who has a cable/Satellite account, I don't have cable at all but I go to the channels I want and watch shows like that. Alternatively you can download entire seasons on torrents.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
You can watch full episodes on MTV, but you need to know someone who has a cable/Satellite account, I don't have cable at all but I go to the channels I want and watch shows like that. Alternatively you can download entire seasons on torrents.
and it's not on netflix either, well hopefully person downstairs will let me use the TV sometimes. You know everyone goes on and on about how great Netflix is but their movie selection is the worst I ever seen and much else is all exclusive content. It's attached to the cable here so luckily I'm not the one paying for it but I can't believe it's still going with such a poor selection.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
and it's not on netflix either, well hopefully person downstairs will let me use the TV sometimes. You know everyone goes on and on about how great Netflix is but their movie selection is the worst I ever seen and much else is all exclusive content. It's attached to the cable here so luckily I'm not the one paying for it but I can't believe it's still going with such a poor selection.
Between Netflix, Hulu & Prime I get a good variety of TV without cable. The rest I download, the only thing worth paying for imo, is high speed internet.