What's new

Looking for a Kava like Stone.

Where's My Kava Cup

Kava Curious
I love stone, I just wished the "balloon head" ears ringing feeling lasted longer. It's a weird thing, I know, but it's amazing for me as I am using kava to quit other substances. Anyone know of any longer lasting Stones' out there per chance? Maybe even stronger kavas like stone but better? Thank you all!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I don't think you'll find a kava that's heavier hitting and lasts longer than stone. The best thing to do is prepare kava in advance and space out the shells in order to prolong the effect.

For kavas like stone, try boroguru from any vendor. They are generally not as strong but IMO more cost effective.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
to go beyond Stone, starts heading into Tudei territory...but, suggestions like Boroguru and Wow! are good.
Wow! is also made out of Borogoru. You might also like Hiwa and Hanakapi 'ai from Hawai'i when they're available.
...or any "waka" that has a fairly high amount of DHM.
I always suggest Mahakea for all purposes.

Where's My Kava Cup

Kava Curious
to go beyond Stone, starts heading into Tudei territory...but, suggestions like Boroguru and Wow! are good.
Wow! is also made out of Borogoru. You might also like Hiwa and Hanakapi 'ai from Hawai'i when they're available.
...or any "waka" that has a fairly high amount of DHM.
I always suggest Mahakea for all purposes.
I've tried wakacon Fiji that a friend gave me and was very let down. Is there not a very high amount of dhm in it? It seemed more relaxing. It seems goofy to say this but he feeling I'm going for and have found in Stone is also very compatible to whippits.

Where's My Kava Cup

Kava Curious
Have you tried Wow! yet? It's costly but worth it for me every now and then.
I have not tried WOW. I feel with the mixed reports on here, I better save my money and stick to what I know is good. What do you think? I don't care much for the muscle relaxation as I do the "Holy shit my mind is an air-balloon" effect.

Kavo

Curandero
Thanks for making me laugh guys :ROFLMAO: ...I really needed it tonight,nothing but Alc here :(
@Steve Mariotti LOL,you're like gottta get 'em all!! :)
"holy shit my mind is an air balloon" LMFAO :D
It seems, no matter what people are into on Dedicated subject Forums,we have a tendency to be want to raise the bar beyond where we started. With e-cig's,we went from cigalikes to variable voltage to variable wattage with carto's to tanks to SS wick atty's to DNA chipsets with box Mod's with sub-ohm micro coils with cotton wicks LOL. Where does it end!!? ;)
@Where's My Kava Cup ,I really hope you have success with the root to beat the other stuff. Tis hard where I am to find a shell let alone something to put into it.
Cheers,
Kavo

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have not tried WOW. I feel with the mixed reports on here, I better save my money and stick to what I know is good. What do you think? I don't care much for the muscle relaxation as I do the "Holy shit my mind is an air-balloon" effect.
Try Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's Moi. It's claim to fame totally is that "air balloon" effect. It's the headiest kava I've ever consumed.

Bert07

Me like da kava
I know what you mean. In that case, like Kapm mentioned, Moi holds a place on the throne. I also very much enjoy Solomon from N@H. I heard years back it was incredibly heady - the most potent around. Although from what it seems now, it's not AS potent as it used to be (I could be wrong). Unfortunately I can't compare Solomon from back a couple years ago to today but imo it's still awesome compared to everything else I've tried. Still one of my top headies.