What's new

Mac from Always Sunny is on the Kava!

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast

4 minutes onwards.

He's been drinking something called feel free which after googling turns out is a premade Kava drink.

Was listening to the podcast last night as I usually do in bed, and thought this was pretty cool!

Thought any sunny fans might appreciate this!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
One of the better shows out there, from the earlier day, you sir, have good taste!

Hope he is not talking about the feel free botanical shit, but love the show...no time to watch now..

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

4 minutes onwards.

He's been drinking something called feel free which after googling turns out is a premade Kava drink.

Was listening to the podcast last night as I usually do in bed, and thought this was pretty cool!

Thought any sunny fans might appreciate this!
Unfortunately "Feel Free" is the K@ drink that lied to their customers. Hard pass.

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Are you sure?

I googled feel free and this came up: [REMOVED URL}

Couldn't see anything mentioned about K@?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
That's dissapointing. Ah man, that sucks.

By the way, I did try to load the document you posted a link to but nothing would load for some reason.

Thanks for the info though :)

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Holy moley, what does he say about the product in that video? It's kind of funny because it is more than just kava in those little glass bottles.

Still a cool find, whenever someone is looking into kava it is usually a good sign they are ready for traditional kava.

edit: early on in that PDF I am surprised. "Feel Free is no more addicting than sugar or cocaine". Ah ha, what kind of comparison is that? That's like saying butter has no more fat than bacon grease so eat it up in truckloads! Aaaahhh. Good to see this kind of lawsuit be publicized. All too often online vendors and local "sticker shops" get these ideas that they will make more sales by selling mislabeled products or products without ingredients.

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Holy moley, what does he say about the product in that video? It's kind of funny because it is more than just kava in those little glass bottles.

Still a cool find, whenever someone is looking into kava it is usually a good sign they are ready for traditional kava.

edit: early on in that PDF I am surprised. "Feel Free is no more addicting than sugar or cocaine". Ah ha, what kind of comparison is that? That's like saying butter has no more fat than bacon grease so eat it up in truckloads! Aaaahhh. Good to see this kind of lawsuit be publicized. All too often online vendors and local "sticker shops" get these ideas that they will make more sales by selling mislabeled products or products without ingredients.
They said caffiene right? That would be funny though

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
They said caffiene right? That would be funny though
I might have mixed them up based on studies performed on mice which showed they preferred sugar over that which I mentioned first time. My bad.

In the article dude says he ramped up to three thousand dollars a month on this habit. Wowzahs!