What's new

Micronized. Which brand? Worth it

UmbrellaOps

Kava Curious
Hey folks! It’s been a while. I’ve been drinking the grog since December of 2018. I mainly buy Kalm with Kava’s Borongoru and Kavafides main blend.

My question is, do you think KWK’s micronized kava is worth checking out? I’m looking for something that doesn’t require much water to Ingest as I’m sick of peeing all night, haha. However, I still want potency.

Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Hey folks! It’s been a while. I’ve been drinking the grog since December of 2018. I mainly buy Kalm with Kava’s Borongoru and Kavafides main blend.

My question is, do you think KWK’s micronized kava is worth checking out? I’m looking for something that doesn’t require much water to Ingest as I’m sick of peeing all night, haha. However, I still want potency.

Any help is appreciated!

i think it depends on tolerance. I've been buying the micro and been going thru it extremely quick.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

Any help is appreciated!

Micro can be stronger because you are not straining any fiber out, in that same instance, it can wreak havoc on your Gi tract. If you don't have an overly sensitive stomach, you should be fine. KWK is worth every penny, in any variety or style.