What's new

Mighty roots

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I hope you enjoy it! I loved it, but I personally have a bit of a hangover from mighty roots. Don't forget to drink enough and eat well! I am the only one I guess, who "complains" about hangover from this kava, so don't let yourself keep you away from mighty roots :)

The effect is bombastic. The strongest Kava I had ever!

And: Yes this is a good kava! A more heavy kava but with a bit of a balanced tendency also. This is some kind of kava, when I overdo, I can't walk straight anymore *lol

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
When Mighty roots isn't heavy..... what is heavy then? Perhaps a very personal issue, And I only have EU supply since years,,,,

But I had 3 different melo melos,, I had the stone, I had borongoru (2 different vendors also) - and a couple I can't remember atm...

Mighty roots was the "All-mighty" of all of those ;-)

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
When Mighty roots isn't heavy..... what is heavy then? Perhaps a very personal issue, And I only have EU supply since years,,,,
It's quite strong, but the effects are not heavy to me, at least not with a cold water extraction. With hot water, the heavy aspect comes out more. If you take a look at the effect scale https://kavasociety.nz/shop/mightyroots it seems to agree with my observation but of course i do not want to say your feelings are wrong. Perhaps it just affects you in a different way. Most important is that you can enjoy it!

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
To me it is the most sedating kava I ever had. At the same time it is a bit "heady", it isn't calm as melo melo, but in total the sedation is stronger.

Last edited: