What's new

Mo'i, GHK

Jerome

Kava Lover
I haven't had a good Mo'i in probably 15 years. I can see what all the hype is for the Gourmet Hawaiian Micro powder. Phenomenal. I had my first drink of it last night watching the sunset over the water. One table spoon was phenomenal, the second was just bordering on too much, but still pleasant.

Excellent head buzz, excellent smile producer, not so sedating that I couldn't finish the evening cleaning up and putting the kids down.

I remember when I first had a bag of mo'i sometime between 2001-2002. It was almost a spiritual effect. Made the world glow.

Although I didn't get much time for introspection and quiet meditation last night (kids, company, meals, cleaning, wife, sleep) It was still very nice.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yes! Lol moi and mahakea both make the world glow like that for me.
You do have to meditate into it for it to come out alot . But it's like a clown colored world haha

Jerome

Kava Lover
Mine took an extra two days to arrive. Worth the wait. I recommend setting up your first experience with mo'i like a good date. Dim the lights, make the room smell good, put on some melo music, and fall asleep early...

At least that's an ideal date for parents of young children!

But seriously, good stuff.