What's new

My All Day Sipping Kava

Jacob Bula

Nobody
This is my replacement for sipping on beer. WARNING : causes laziness, lethargy, and zombification. More of a weekend thing.

1 gallon of water
4 tablespoons of medium grind
BOLD Ginger Ale

I prepare the gallon and keep it in the fridge. Then I take a quart jar and pour half of the jar full of weak kava, and half of the jar with the ginger ale. You will not get krunk, but its nice to have something sip on while watching TV. Then I can finish the night off with a more traditional prep.

Again, this is an occasional thing. I can't do this often because it can be depressing to lose all motivation for a whole day.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This is my replacement for sipping on beer. WARNING : causes laziness, lethargy, and zombification. More of a weekend thing.

1 gallon of water
BOLD Ginger Ale

I prepare the gallon and keep it in the fridge. Then I take a quart jar and pour half of the jar full of weak kava, and half of the jar with the ginger ale. You will not get krunk, but its nice to have something sip on while watching TV. Then I can finish the night off with a more traditional prep.

Again, this is an occasional thing. I can't do this often because it can be depressing to lose all motivation for a whole day.
You remind me of @Krunkie McKrunkface more and more. You guys should trade notes, although I think he drinks more than that.

1 gallon of water
BOLD Ginger Ale

I think a transdermal kava patch would be equally effective though.

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast

1 gallon of water
BOLD Ginger Ale

Thats a GREAT IDEA! :cool: