What's new

My seemingly requisite First Mug O' Strain Reaction post: Tuvani Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
What: Tuvani's Secrete
Prep: 1/2tbs with about 8-12 ounces of water

Just tried this about 15-20 minutes ago so how I feel will likely change some(or even a bunch). Tried it the way I do many kinds for some reason: just a small amount swirlliing it around in my mouth and chewing on the roots. So far pretty smooth, almost cocoa flavor if any flavor. I honestly wasn't paying attention just up and did it. Nice upbeat silly clearheadedish place. I can see easily see how other than doing reaserach, reading TaiChi or that kind of thing it simply wouldn't work. Not super sleepy and tired (yet). I can only guess if it'd work for me in the morning (after a morning walk or is that skillet?) . A pleasent 'life is good!' casual kind of vibe. It's not completly clearheaded, yet not super fuzzy so far.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Edit: update. Weird. A lunch time mug with this and I was eyeballing a sofa. Where a couple minutes ago so far it's just a pleasent summery kind of just right warmth. Then I did have a relatively medium sized dinner. And a lot more water since then. It's helping the TMJ and technech as well (weirdly). And I just tried it on a wim...because, litterally no reason at all. I think this is one of the few that with a actually enjoyable flavor lol. It almost reminds of me of iced Cocoa(The popular drink served with ice in the summer). I humorously wonder if KavaTime was trying for a atom or Quark (what makes atoms.) possibly common house dust thickness. Then again they might read this and take that as a challenge and try :p

Last edited:

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Edit: After two more mugs and more water (so far) it has a nice hard to put my finger on refreshing, and yet relaxing thing going on. Then again was also enjoying a funny cartoon. (KungFu Panda).

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Hmm not sure what happend their. Possibly one to many shells before trying to post. Like I said in my Papa Ele post A bit after that post I was reading a book clonked out with a lamp lamp on. Perhaps I needed the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.