What's new

Nakamal @ Home Nobility?

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
Is this stuff Noble or what? I know they have a solid product however I'm unsure if their varieties are actually noble. Any thoughts?

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is this stuff Noble or what? I know they have a solid product however I'm unsure if their varieties are actually noble. Any thoughts?
I have their black sand. .. and it's noble. Shows a "nice yellow" and no weird effects or hangovers. I will say they have indeed offered tudei before (i.e. chief jungle). Matter of fact, last time I was in their kava bar in boca, they were serving Isa... but it was clearly identified.

Never tried anything other than their black sand but I think it's pretty good and again, i say very noble

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Their Stone, Chief's Jungle and Solomon all almost certainly contain tudei.

All solid products. But they will knock you on your ass.

violet

Do all things with love
Chief's Jungle was a tudei from PNG that is no longer carried. If I am remembering correctly, I do believe that Stone and Solomon's both tested as noble.

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
I'll be careful by buying from approved vendors I guess. It's not like their prices are any cheaper.

There is a kavvasauer review of solomon where Deleted User comments that it's probably tudei based off some chemical composition my blue collar brain can't understand.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Is that the review from 2010? Looking back, I'm quite sure that Solomon was indeed Tudei. It had some lingering effects.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Chief's Jungle was indeed Tudei, and there was a Kava called Niugini that said "Tudei Grade" at the top of the bag.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
The recent solomon was heady and did not have any heaviness or lingering effects the next day. It was unique however.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
It seems from the many reviews and posts in this forum that NAH has provided Tudei labeled products, and other blends that are likely mixed with tudei. They clearly don't share the "no tudei in the marketplace" philosophy. In my opinion if you are new to Kava I wouldn't recommend them to start. Stick with BKH, GHK, KWK etc. that all have demonstrated a desire to provide noble and tested kava. I think you will find no reason to not stick with noble...

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Well, N@H has stopped carrying labeled Tudei Kavas. They were surely responding to market pressures. Although hearing that they sell Isa at their Kava bar gives me pause. That's the most dangerous place of all to peddle Tudei. Lots of newcomers and casual Kava drinkers go to places like that

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I don't know what is going on at N@H these days. I used to have pretty regular communications with them but they have kind of slipped off the radar.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
All - I don't mean to malign NAH, there are clearly people who love their products. My only point is that I would be cautious if you are new to kava. With all of the vendors on here who are clearly demonstrating that they deliver noble why take the chance? Once you are experienced and want to try their products go for it. If they have some updated test results that I am not aware of please let me know. I can't seem to find any.