Change background image

Namba...TWO?

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by TrevC, Sep 26, 2019.

1. TrevC

TrevC Member

Does anyone else have the side-effect from Kava that you, pretty quickly after consuming, have to visit the bathroom?

While it's not EVERY time, I find that it's pretty regular-ly.

Attached Files:

2. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Yeeep. I think this happens especially with long term kava drinkers. I'm not sure if it's an actual effect of kava, or just a habit that forms. Either way, yes.
    TrevC and kasa_balavu like this.
  3. kasa_balavu

kasa_balavu Yaqona Dina

TrevC likes this.
  4. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Yup - not sure if it is the kava or just drinking that much liquid gets the gut moving.
    TrevC likes this.
  5. Krunkie McKrunkface

Krunkie McKrunkface Kava Enthusiast

OTOH in almost thre years now I have never had that happen once. Could be just ymmv for various people. I just had my first kava fart today, so I'm not giving up hope.
    Edward, Kavacoordinate and TrevC like this.
  6. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

lol, as if kava would do anything possibly negative for you :)

KrunkyMcKrunkface was made for kava.
    Mo'iety, Kavacoordinate and TrevC like this.
  7. TrevC

TrevC Member

Ha! Yeah, man... from what I've gathered in my (somewhat) limited time here, Krunkie and Kava go together like sweet and iced tea.
  8. Kavashua

Kavashua Mmmm Kava

In 15 years of working at my job I never once had to use the facilities in the building until I started drinking kava. It became a normal thing for me until I stopped drinking recently ( financial reasons) but I’m sure once I start again I’ll be back in there
    TrevC likes this.
  9. Kavacoordinate

Kavacoordinate Kava Enthusiast

Just the opposite for me. I have to up my magnesium intake when I'm shelling consistently
    TrevC likes this.
  10. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

If the context is right, Namba two always follows Nambawan
  11. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

Taem context i right, afta bae mi mas swim lo smol haos.
    TrevC and Krunkie McKrunkface like this.
  12. ThePiper

ThePiper Kava Enthusiast

Yeah definitely. I like to drink a little kava before heading out and about and I have multiple times had to make an emergency stop or even turn around and go home to go to the bathroom.. when kava makes you have to go it makes you HAVE to GO.
  13. JohnPal716

JohnPal716 Member

Hey!
    Yes- Nambawan hits me in the guts pretty hard. Although it hits me pretty hard all over.. I have to be very very careful with Namba...
    I got Lapita from Kavafied on Amazon and it had the same bowel-shattering effect on me that Namba does.

JP

14. VictoryRider

VictoryRider Kava Enthusiast

Every. Single. Time. Guaranteed, within about half an hour.

I think it's the excitement and anticipation that come with the initial onset of effects that does it
    more than the beverage itself.
    Kapmcrunk likes this.
  15. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

I make sure I know where my ipad is before my first shell. Wouldn't want to have Nambatwo without it and have to read shampoo bottles for entertainment.o_O
  16. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

There have been times while I’m still mixing a bowl and my B’s suddenly need to have an M. Like my body already knows what’s about to happen and just wants to get it out of the way.
  17. KavaKavaJava

KavaKavaJava The guy who says "Folks"

Actually yeah I like this though. A clean colon is always good. Since my intake of kava my health has improved in that area.

Not to be disgusting or anything but I suffer from a very rough condition called rectal prolapse and kava has actually helped stop that completely. I'm not trying to make any medical claims here but I've only changed one thing in my life and its kava.

Edit: not suffering anymore :)
  18. NAMBATU

NAMBATU Kava Enthusiast

You rang?
    Kavashua likes this.