Change background image

Powdered Kava Review Nambawan

Discussion in 'Bula Kava House Product Reviews' started by Intrepidus_dux, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Intrepidus_dux

Intrepidus_dux Kava Enthusiast

The first 2-3 times I had this kava, I way over did it and ended up delightfully cross eyed and goofy. It was fun. This one is a heavy hitter and I definitely wouldn't use this as an everyday kava, but it is so nice for special occasions. I would probably buy this for someone if I really wanted to spoil them.
  2. Bula Kava House

Bula Kava House Portland, OR Kava Vendor

The batch you got is super strong. Over 11% kavalactones, which is rare nowadays. I need to update the CoA. The one on the product listing is from the old batch.
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  3. Intrepidus_dux

Man, I believe it on it being a strong batch! It was a lot of fun. I guess it could also be called a party kava lol.
  4. HeadHodge

HeadHodge Kneads Kava

Great Review! ::KavaChug::::KavaChug::::KavaChug::::KavaChug::::KavaChug::
  5. ThePiper

ThePiper Kava Enthusiast

Is this a different batch than last weeks?
  6. Bula Kava House

Bula Kava House Portland, OR Kava Vendor

Same as last week. Honestly, I can't really drink the stuff. Too potent for me.
  7. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

He is not making this up...the latest batch is strong. One shell the other day hit me like I was back to my microgrind days and downed 3TBS all at once. It is a head ringer. Exercise caution if you have stuff to do after it....
  8. Intrepidus_dux

Yeah definitely don’t drive on it. :ROFLMAO: