What's new

Nausea :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty

Kava Enthusiast
This has been discussed here, actually, unfortunately. Your intestines can absorb drugs if administered rectally. This is a very bad thing to do in the case of kava. You could overdose on kavalactones and have a quite unpleasant experience: severe pain, overintoxication, barfing, diarrhea. I'm not sure what effect it would have on a woman's ... ladyparts... but probably like sand but worse.
Omg lol when did you guys discuss this? ::fart2::::yay2::I can't stop laughing!

ElDudarino

Kava Curious
i can only share my personal experience. to prevent nausea, i need to eat a small meal about 1-2 hours after ingesting Kava. if I do that, and don't take too much Kava, I feel good and can drink more Kava later in the day.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Um, no, I have never heard of the dangerous fraternity practice of "butt chugging". Until just now. So where exactly did you go to college? Anal Polytechnic Institute?
HAHAHA!! It wasn't around when I was in college. It's something that has been rising (heh!) in popularity over the last 10 years.

And, no, I went to Scrotal Polytechnic. We hated the API guys.

Steph

Kava Enthusiast
I received my "ginger tummy drops" Kap'n recommended, Looking forward to trying them instead of the crystallized ginger.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yes, but I can't safely Google the video without scarring myself with images I can't unsee.

It's from the great rivalry, the Choda Bowl.
You know when I saw those two fighting, I somehow got the feeling that something--something important--was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.