What's new

Need a recommendation

Paradise

Hi all!

So I've been with Bula Kava House for as long as I can remember. But they are ALWAYS out of stock on most everything except their "11 Year Waka" (yeah, right). Anyways, I normally only drink Borogu. What company sells something closest to the Borogu? I've been waiting an eternity for it to come back in stock at BKH. Can't wait any longer, I'm making the vendor switch.

Recommendations please to something close to Borogu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoi

SKOL
Way to make a splash, huh? I have a recommendation for you. Dont trash vendors please? Unless they deserve. BKH is a good vendor. There is plenty of the variety you want. Explore. Research. Watch Kavasseur's you tube videos...youll find it young jedi

Smoi

SKOL
Ah Sh#!. I apologize. Its not my business. This is a loving community. Let me raise a shell in apology. Bula

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi all!

So I've been with Bula Kava House for as long as I can remember. But they are ALWAYS out of stock on most everything except their "11 Year Waka" (yeah, right). Anyways, I normally only drink Borogu. What company sells something closest to the Borogu? I've been waiting an eternity for it to come back in stock at BKH. Can't wait any longer, I'm making the vendor switch.

Recommendations please to something close to Borogu?
KWK has one and from what I hear it is good.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Yes, everybody should raise a shell, for whatever reason, I already can't remember.

Kava is rare and precious. My approach is to never take anything for granted with kava. It might be available today when I order, and then never again. Or maybe again in two weeks or two months or two years. Stock up, and drink a wide variety, that's my approach. And order weeks before I want and need it, not the day or two before, so as to avoid disappointment. I will say there's a bunch of decent vendors in this world who go out of their way to ensure customers are taken care of while hiding as best they can the chaos at the beginning of the supply chain where there's sometimes if not damn well bloody always huge fluctuations in price to them, and availability. How they don't go nuts is beyond me. I assume they drink kava. That's what I would do.