What's new

Nene Micro Back In Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I now have some Nene micro back in stock now, here is a link to it on my website. Nene Micro
I know a lot of you have been asking for this and you will not be disappointed with the quality of this batch. Aloha.

Chris

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Chris, I am from Canada and checkout keeps saying "There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

This is strange because I ordered many times before.

Last edited:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I should have some more Nene instant in a few days. I will make an announcement here on the forums. It is only a small amount and I am sure it will go fast. Keep your eyes out for it. Aloha.

Chris
I take it you meant micro instead of instant? Or is instant still in-progress?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Chris, I am from Canada and checkout keeps saying "There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

This is strange because I ordered many times before.
I will work on that and get it fixed. I will send you a message when it is fixed. Aloha.

Chris

chasemandingo

Kava Enthusiast
All of the Micros are listed as out of stock. Is this true Chris? I need to get me some dat micro kava for happy good fun time you know? But in all seriousness my go to companies are both out right now as Bula is out of 11 year and it looks like GHK is out of all micros?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
All of the Micros are listed as out of stock. Is this true Chris? I need to get me some dat micro kava for happy good fun time you know? But in all seriousness my go to companies are both out right now as Bula is out of 11 year and it looks like GHK is out of all micros?
I still have some Nene micro in stock, for how much longer I do not know. Since I do not harvest hundreds of pounds at a time, my kava is all small batches that are fresh as any kava can be and the flavor is great because it does not have time to get old or anything else like that. I will always announce when I have my out of stock products in stock again. Let me know if you have any other questions. Aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.