Change background image

Nene micro

Discussion in 'Gourmet Hawaiian Kava' started by Pauluk, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Pauluk

Pauluk Kava Enthusiast

Hi. I'm presuming you are back from holiday Chris. I just went to order nene micro on your website. And there is none in store . Do you know when you may have some?

Regards Paul
  2. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Kava Expert Kava Vendor

I am sorry but I have been very busy with some new and exciting changes for ghk and I have not had time to keep up all my regular offerings.
    These changes have been in the works for a while now, even before I went on vacation.
    I will have more time soon and will have all my normal offerings up on my website. These changes are ground breaking, I am sure all will be surprised. Aloha.

Chris
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  3. Pauluk

Pauluk Kava Enthusiast

I've read this a couple of times. And it sounds great for you. However, I'm not any wiser as to wether I can get Nene micro anytime soon . Thing is I have some kava waiting at Stackry to be shipped UK . And will wait for the Nene if its not long. Otherwise I will have to order it another time and get my completed order shipped. Thanks for any info
  4. Pauluk

Pauluk Kava Enthusiast

Hi Chris, i just checked and still no Nene Micro. Will you be offering it again? Regards Paul.
  5. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Hi Paul, I am almost done processing it now. I should have it up in the next day or 2. I will make a post here when it is done. Aloha.

Chris
  6. Pauluk

Pauluk Kava Enthusiast

Woohoo!
    That's great thanks.
  7. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Hi everyone, the Nene Micro is back in stock and you can get it here--- Nene Micro
    Aloha nui loa.

Chris