Change background image

Nene

Discussion in 'Gourmet Hawaiian Kava' started by Pauluk, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Pauluk

Pauluk Member

hello Chris. Ive just been in the site looking to buy nene micro and its out of stock. As is the medium grind.
    Can you say when it will be back?
  2. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Kava Expert Kava Vendor TrueKava Certified

Hi, I am going on vacation for a few weeks. :woot: You can see more in this post---http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/ghk-still-on-maintenance-mode.14285/
    Scroll down to post #8 it might help you with the Nene. Please let me know if you have any other question.
    Aloha.

Chris
    Pauluk likes this.
  3. Pauluk

Pauluk Member

Thanks. Have a great one i will send an email
    Gourmet Hawaiian Kava likes this.
  4. Heya! I placed a huge order last night, will it still ship as usual?? Thought you must be back from your vacay looks like maybe not >.<
  5. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava Kava Expert Kava Vendor TrueKava Certified

All orders will be going out on Monday. :woot: Please let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris
  6. Dude you're the best! Just like Papa Kea, this stuff has me super krunk. Feel like i drank a bit without the fogginess haha legit probably the best kava I've had, at least in a year.
  7. muddywaters

muddywaters Member

So nene is somewhat on the heavier side? What would be the closest to it in how it affects you for comparison? I've been curious about it and some others but I don't got much more money wiggle room right now.