What's new

Nene

K

Kava Steve

so I tend to take it easy since I am a morning to night kava drinker but I had read several places topics that state Nene is a great nighttime kava.

last night after a day of kava candies, moi and mahakea I took a tablespoon of Nene to go to bed which just seemed to keep me vibing so I finished it off with a tablespoon of Boroguru which seemed to do the trick.

would my experience with Nene be because of the Moi and Mahakea or does my dosage just need to be stronger with Nene?

D

Deleted User01

I usually take my last dose of Nene about 2 hours before bed. However, the last batch of kava from Chris had more lateral root which made all his Hawaiian Kavas a little headier. In fact, I'm doing some Papa Kea right now to get my sore shoulder to settle down and it's heady too where it wasn't in the past. I had already abused it enough this morning when I decided to split and chop some wood (for BBQ). Bad idea. :eek: Not to worry, I'm feeling better already cause "Papa has a brand new bag".

I'm a huge fan of Nene during the work week. I usually do 2 doses of Moi' in the afternoon, then I work in the yard, and then do one 1 tablespoon of Micronized Nene before I eat supper. So by then the Mo'i has worn off and the Nene helps me relax and sleep good. I guess you could say that a lot of water has gone under the bridge by the time I dose the Nene.