Kava Poll New GHK Instant Kava

What should the new GHK instant be?

• Hiwa

• Papa Kea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Everyone, I want to make available a new instant kava :hungry: but I do not know which one to make. I have Moi, Mahakea and Nene. What do you folks think I should add to that line up? I Have enough Hiwa and Papa Kea to keep the instant in stock.
Let me know your thoughts as to the one you want, aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

That's a tough one Chris. I think a lot of people expect to see Mo'i instant so I think you need that unless your sales numbers show otherwise. But how about taking the most sedating Kava you have in stock and making an instant from that? So you would have instant kavas that convered both ends of the spectrum.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I still havent tried hiwa though I've been wanting to for a long time, but I know I got edgey results from papa kea so I voted hiwa

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Thats a tough one Chris. For me Hiwa is a little more heady and better tasting, so I guess I'll vote for the Hiwa.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Both options sound amazing. Your Papa Kea is one of the most interesting and complex kavas in the world. The whole spectrum of beautiful kava effects. Hiwa seems a bit heavier and darker, which could also be interesting. Both are absolutely excellent kava, so perhaps you should consider making both ;)

And in case you can only choose one then I would simply go for the one with a higher kl % :)