What's new

New here

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi all! I am interested in trying something new, and came here because this is a great source about kava. Hope to find the best option for the first time with your help.
All the best!
Hello and welcome! What country do you visit us from?

Forretressqt

Kava Curious
Hello!

Absolutely we're happy to help; with that being said there's a few stickied post in this and other sections of the forums for any beginner questions you may have.

This is a great community of wonderful and passionate people, it's always great to have people join :)

PapaCthulu

Kava Lover
Hi all! I am interested in trying something new, and came here because this is a great source about kava. Hope to find the best option for the first time with your help.
All the best!
Hello and welcome! What country do you visit us from?
First off, welcome to the Kava Forums!
It is important to know what country you come from in order to assist you with finding the best option available to you as rules and regulations concerning kava can vary. It also tells us which companies and blends to recommend to you.

Also, what type of experience are you looking to have? There are many different strains of kava from islands all over the pacific. Some offer a heady experience on the light end of the scale. Some offer a body numbing experience on the heavy end. And there are more balanced kavas that offer both (which is what I would personally recommend starting out so you can figure out which effects you like more first.