What's new

New kava at my local Nakmal..

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Squarerut kava bar austin tx. Was a taproot in my kava journey thus far its a great place all kinds of events live music .Healthy food . They sell dry root . Candies, chocolates ,Also instant. They have recently branched out to one of the new vapor boutiques here to promote as well with a few others,there flavored kava is great.I have not been in awhile because i have plethora of kava . So on my one day off i decided to get a 90 min massage and go home maybe brew a bowl .I really wanted some Melo Melo but i was out so hopped on fbook and saw a post about them having WAKA ,TANNA,also MELO MELO. I was excited presquezzed bottled and flavored oh yea i bought two 120z bottle of waka and one Melo the waka was strong heady very nice euphoria then backs off to body left really me really quickly.Hmm i thought why so fast but it is great kava ,It was thin well strained , and the owners do squeeze by hand then use an emulsion blender or thats what meg said the very helpful kbaristia.Cant wait to go back and hang when i have some more time to talk to the owners maybe i can change my job... Haha they def wont pay me what i make now... Hope that was not boring ;)

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Yep i know its great though . There dry root is a bit pricey .the waka comes from a family they know and actually stayed with so thats good trying to get them to sell to me wholesale its about 30 bucks for quarter kilo ... Ouch .. But the shells there are 3 for 12 or sometimes they have all u can drink.. :woot: But i have yet to be there for that. They also do what they call a dragon 1 2 or 3 which is 1 2 or 3 tsp of instant in ur shell or togo bottle.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Yikes, that is pretty costly. Well, I guess a bar is a bar. Whether it be a traditional one or a kava bar. A nakamal would be well worth it though every now and then. I'd love to drink a few shells with a couple bruddahs.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We sell 8 ounce shells at our nakamal from $4-$6.50 depending on variety and prep method. You can get pretty rooted for around $10.:shameshame:

I swear there was a nakamel on 11th street. You know how they made that area all new about a year and a half ago. But I could be wrong...