What's new

Video New kava review... realkava.com Fijian Waka... and an interesting cat mayhem moment!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Lol. Cat related.
One of the cats was on the window sill above the sink munching on a pot plant that he likes to chew. He must have slipped and gone on top of the large stack of washing up which promptly slid onto the floor. It just happened to occur as I was finishing off my review so I thought I'd leave it in there :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It was hilarious. The smashing sound went on for ages lol.
Yes, fortunately there were only 2 things broken, a bowl and a mug. The rest of the noise was cutlery, etc, fortunately the plates and a few other things stayed on the work surface. I had to wash most of it up again but not too much harm done. The cat was fine too.

I am literally laughing out loud with your expression with the crash. Thanks for that and hope it wasn't too expensive.

Did you notice my shoulders drop as I assessed the situation and let out a small sigh? lol
I did. So awesome. You analyzed the situation and didn't let anger rule. But, I could see the Kava Gods giving you a hand. I read somewhere that warring tribes would sit down and have a shell of Kava and resolve their issues (may be bogus-lol).

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I did. So awesome. You analyzed the situation and didn't let anger rule. But, I could see the Kava Gods giving you a hand. I read somewhere that warring tribes would sit down and have a shell of Kava and resolve their issues (may be bogus-lol).
Yes, the cat is still alive... I didn't need to give him any kava though, he wouldn't come out from under the bed for a few hours :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
lol, that's great. It would have probably jarred my soul from my body after I had drank kava.