What's new

Forum News New Logo!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Help you have, sir. If you see any other elements that need "updating" feel free to shoot me a message ;-)

D

Deleted User01

@Kavajack, me liky the logo. I guess you can add some frills around the borders if you wanted but the basic logo is really cool.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Agreed. It really is. Smooth, sharp. It'll cut you if you look at it for too long. I love it.

D

Deleted User01

Cheers!, What do you mean by frills? I can draw up a concept for you if you like.
@Kavajack, I was talking about the the one where someone added a shell to the left border. The shell is what I called a frill. The basic logo is awesome and I like it just like that.

Kavajack

Kava Design Connoisseur

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
It looks wonderful, but not to be a party pooper, I do prefer the original one. It seemed more colorful and earthy. Of the six or so forums which I post on, this forum used to have my favorite logo.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It looks wonderful, but not to be a party pooper, I do prefer the original one. It seemed more colorful and earthy. Of the six or so forums which I post on, this forum used to have my favorite logo.
:cry: Can you learn to love us again? In all honesty, I was always a little disappointed at my attempt at the first logo. I always wanted something sharp that caught your eye.

In any case, here's our old logo in case you wanted to keep it for sentimental reasons :D

logo.png