What's new

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello everybody. Been watching this forum for a while and a four month Kava drinker. I am very pleased to be a part of a fast growing community. Kava cleared me of alcohol much like a lot of people. As an artist, I have found new doors of creative discovery. Thank You for adding me to the group.
Glad to have you with us.

Welcome aboard and bula!

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Hello everybody. Been watching this forum for a while and a four month Kava drinker. I am very pleased to be a part of a fast growing community. Kava cleared me of alcohol much like a lot of people. As an artist, I have found new doors of creative discovery. Thank You for adding me to the group.
Welcome! If I may ask what type of art specifically do you do?

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Welcome! I would love to hear more about how you feel kava has influenced your creativity. I find small amounts to "get me in the flow" but there is a fine line between that and "lets just go sit on the couch".

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Welcome! I would love to hear more about how you feel kava has influenced your creativity. I find small amounts to "get me in the flow" but there is a fine line between that and "lets just go sit on the couch".
I used to drink alot...alot!!! when I was painting or drawing. It took me about a year to finally get back into it without alcohol. Thats where Kava came in. What a blessing that is. I used to take Kava suppliments years ago, but now, I have my newest friends, Borogu and lately Borongoru. Been pretty busy creatively lately. I find that after two shells and after the first kick, these ideas start rolling in. Was up untill 11 last night finishing a palmetto sculpture. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
I used to drink alot...alot!!! when I was painting or drawing. It took me about a year to finally get back into it without alcohol. Thats where Kava came in. What a blessing that is. I used to take Kava suppliments years ago, but now, I have my newest friends, Borogu and lately Borongoru. Been pretty busy creatively lately. I find that after two shells and after the first kick, these ideas start rolling in. Was up untill 11 last night finishing a palmetto sculpture. Sorry for the long post.
Don't be sorry. This forum is a cool place and you can pretty much say whatever in as many or as few words as it takes. I can relate to what you shared. I spent three years in art school and I was drunk or drinking most of that time and can't remember much of it. Kava allows me to function and be relational and care about outside myself. And be present.