What's new

Forum News New Moderator.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Good news!
BTW, I was wondering if we could perhaps clean up the tudei megathread a wee bit and just keep the msgs related to discussions on "tudei vs noble" consumption? Other posts are important and (often) interesting, but many of them are hardly adding anything to the discussion and are just turning this mega thread into a MASSIVE thread without making it more valuable to new users or those who want to read more about this controversy.
Most specifically I am referring to random youtube videos, smileys, unrelated jokes, personal attacks unrelated to the issue of tudei vs noble, etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Good news!
BTW, I was wondering if we could perhaps clean up the tudei megathread a wee bit and just keep the msgs related to discussions on "tudei vs noble" consumption? Other posts are important and (often) interest, but many of them are hardly adding anything to the discussion and are just turning this mega thread into a MASSIVE thread without making it more valuable to new users or those who want to read more about this controversy.
Most specifically I am referring to random youtube videos, smileys, unrelated jokes, personal attacks unrelated to the issue of tudei vs noble, etc..
Sorry I'll delete my unrelated joke :(

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
No need to delete. We could perhaps just create another thread (or threads) for other content where it could be moved?