What's new

New Theme for our website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Just launched this, announcing here so that people are aware and no one goes in to copy our customized photos :cautious: Some sections still need bit of tweaking.

We will be launching a new region's kava soon. Will release details when its all packed up and ready to ship (y) Currently the weather is being a pain :facepalm:

A new batch of Savusavu is stuck in transit for more than 2 weeks now. US customs/FDA and DHL are playing up with no one telling us whats going on with this shipment. Looks like we may be out of stock on everything in the next few days with no idea of when the Savusavu will be released from Los Angeles by Customs/FDA :(

Neil

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
We will be launching a new region's kava soon. Will release details when its all packed up and ready to ship (y) Currently the weather is being a pain :facepalm:
ooooh, sounds exciting. C'mon, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone, I promise. Tell me Samoa, I'm Tongan it seriously with the wisdom of Solomon. Hawaii gonna keep it a secret, anyway?

Oh wait, it's not Brazil is it? I have a brazillion puns. Don't be a Minas.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just launched this, announcing here so that people are aware and no one goes in to copy our customized photos :cautious: Some sections still need bit of tweaking.

A new batch of Savusavu is stuck in transit for more than 2 weeks now. US customs/FDA and DHL are playing up with no one telling us whats going on with this shipment. Looks like we may be out of stock on everything in the next few days with no idea of when the Savusavu will be released from Los Angeles by Customs/FDA :(

Neil
Great work! With the logo and now the new site, you've got some good looking branding going on :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Looks nice.

A minor detail: There is a magnifying glass (search icon) and menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper right that don't appear to do anything...

So, um... when you refer to photos you don't want people to copy, do you mean this one? I just want to be clear so I don't accidentally copy it. :whistle: (Note image is slightly altered so as to not violate the "no copying" rule :D )

kava_bomb.jpg

(That's the view in the direction of Hawaii)

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast

Neil
Does customs normally detain shipments? Are there any plans for more Kadavu in the next several months, or is that on indefinite hold?
The less flashy website was fine with me but this one is fine too; just tacitly reminds me of another vendor.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Does customs normally detain shipments? Are there any plans for more Kadavu in the next several months, or is that on indefinite hold?
The less flashy website was fine with me but this one is fine too; just tacitly reminds me of another vendor.
The kadavu was actually harvested by our farmer yesterday and the day before. Hoping to have it back in stock by 2nd week of feb depending on weather here and customs clearance.

This is the first time we have had a shipment delayed this long. It has been with FDA guys in Los Angeles since Jan 4th :unsure:

pythagoras51213

Kava Curious

Neil
Just visited your site and I love the new look, Neil! Looking forward to checking out your new product and restocking on Savusavu.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Just downed my last 3 tablespoons of Kadavu that I'd been holding onto. Man, this stuff is amazing. Can't wait till you get more.
New batch of kadavu is prepped and boxed ready but we have 2 shipments held by customs in US awaiting FDA clearance. We aren't sure what is going on and wont send anything more until 1 of the shipments get cleared to go. I dont know what is the problem why FDA is taking so long

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
New batch of kadavu is prepped and boxed ready but we have 2 shipments held by customs in US awaiting FDA clearance. We aren't sure what is going on and wont send anything more until 1 of the shipments get cleared to go. I dont know what is the problem why FDA is taking so long
Will this batch be younger than that last one? I remembered reading a thread where you mentioned it being 5 years old and noticed the website says it is 3.5+ years old. Was that the same as before and I just didn't notice it? Also, is more info on Ovalau's Heritage forthcoming or do we all need to place an order and try to guess the chemotype?

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Will this batch be younger than that last one? I remembered reading a thread where you mentioned it being 5 years old and noticed the website says it is 3.5+ years old. Was that the same as before and I just didn't notice it? Also, is more info on Ovalau's Heritage forthcoming or do we all need to place an order and try to guess the chemotype?
Yeah the new batches are of younger plants but all above 3.5yrs old though so its mixed. I have compared them with the older batch and there isnt any significant difference to be honest. Will put up more information about ovalau's heritage when we get the results. As of now the best bet would be to wait for reviews and then determine if you wanna try yourself

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah the new batches are of younger plants but all above 3.5yrs old though so its mixed. I have compared them with the older batch and there isnt any significant difference to be honest. Will put up more information about ovalau's heritage when we get the results. As of now the best bet would be to wait for reviews and then determine if you wanna try yourself
I'll post a review as soon as there is a product profile for it.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Any updates on the Kadavu?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Taveuni's Lawena ever coming back? I only ask because, well, it is the best lawena I ever had and I've been rationing my supply but some day I will run out......

Status
Not open for further replies.