What's new

new to kava

D

Deleted User01

Hi Pam, I haven't see you around so a big Hey and Howdy to ya. Are you looking for a supplier for your new Kava bar in Arizona? You might want to touch base with Tyler and become a member of the Kava Association. Maybe you guys can swing some purchasing power.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
looking for best product and price for new kava bar in az.
Welcome @Pamela!!

Go to the forums created for vendors and you will find a lot of product ratings posted there. It would also be great to see your kava bar added as a vendor there, so we can post comments about it.

Hello.gif

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Welcome to the forums, do you have the bar set up already? If not when do you plan on opening? I have a lot of Hawaiian kava. Aloha.

Chris

P

Pamela

Hi Pam, I haven't see you around so a big Hey and Howdy to ya. Are you looking for a supplier for your new Kava bar in Arizona? You might want to touch base with Tyler and become a member of the Kava Association. Maybe you guys can swing some purchasing power.
Thanks!:happy:

D

Deleted User01

Pamela, you're on a fast track. I was telling a friend the other day that it would be cool if the Kava bars offered different varieties, like coffee shops do. You pay a little more for the Kona and you pay a little more for the Freshly Harvested Hawaiian. Plus you know who the grower is and you don't have to worry about "what's in the powder" (don't tell your customers that). You might get some play on the "grown in the U.S." angle. Unless your bar is not in the U.S., then all bets are off. :D