What's new

New to the Kava forums

Kage

Kava Curious
Hello everyone, I am Kage pronounced Kah-gay, it is Japanese. I am fairly new to kava and it has helped me a lot and I just love these forums, I am glad that I found them, there is so mush information and so much to learn. I look forward to meeting everyone. Thank you.

Kage

KavaCat

Meow.
Hello Kage. I'm relatively new, too, but I'm having fun here so far. I guess it's like any other forum, you just have to be all up in your chattiness zone. Kava puts me in mine, so whenever I drink it, I go, "Huh, time to hop on the forum for a few posts."

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
....Kava puts me in mine, so whenever I drink it, I go, "Huh, time to hop on the forum for a few posts"....
Kava does that to me too. I call it getting diarrhea of the fingers. Normally I can only type short sentences. But after Kava I do paragraphs. :)

Kage

Kava Curious
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I have lurked for a while and finally joined, I am amazed at the knowledge that a lot of the people here have, like Chris and infraredz it just amazes me, this is the place to go for kava information, the best and most accurate information. Thanks to Kapmkrunk for keeping this forum going. (y)
Thanks again guys.

Kage

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's a pleasure keeping this place running, but believe me....I've got plenty of help.

Glad to have you aboard.

D

Deleted User01

Welcome Kage. It is always a happy day when we get a new member. Have fun!

river

Kava Curious
while we are at it another one from switzerland has just hopped aboard. hello everyyone! early evening here and time to prepare a drink:joyful:

D

Deleted User01

I'll be darned, another Member. Welcome to the Forum River! It just keeps getting better and better around here.