What's new

new to this

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
new to kava, suffer from anxiety, just want natural and trusted brand/supplier, im done spending money on supplements/cbd, i dont want to take SSRIs, help.
We put all this information together so that newcomers such as yourself can read about it and make an informed decision, which in part requires you to do some of the work yourself. Read these forums and if it seems like too much info, start below;

Frank P

just received BKH vanuatu green instant kava in the mail, start of my journey begins soon, I will let all of you know my experience, open to it all, bula! from queens NY!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
just received BKH vanuatu green instant kava in the mail, start of my journey begins soon, I will let all of you know my experience, open to it all, bula! from queens NY!
You have certainly picked a winner to start! Go easy on it, lol

Bula from Westchester, NY ;)

Frank P

side note - what are some well known kavas that people have repeatedly remarked giving them more pleasant experiences without anxiety inducing symptoms as oppossed to more cerebral thought invoking symptoms, i know its all a subjective experience and everyone is different but this is why i shyed away from weed/other things in the first place. moving forward i would prefer to purchase more calming/relaxing blends vs introspective inducing kavas. anyone notice certain brand trends?

please let me know,

thanks

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
I like Stone Kava by Nakamal@home or Kava Supreme by Kavafied. These two are definitely not cerebral kavas. They are more veg on the couch kavas.

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I miss WOW.... stone would be nice too... can't I just switch country? (I live in EU and can't get it)

Has someone a job for me in kava industry so I can double benefit? :p

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
side note - what are some well known kavas that people have repeatedly remarked giving them more pleasant experiences without anxiety inducing symptoms as oppossed to more cerebral thought invoking symptoms, i know its all a subjective experience and everyone is different but this is why i shyed away from weed/other things in the first place. moving forward i would prefer to purchase more calming/relaxing blends vs introspective inducing kavas. anyone notice certain brand trends?

please let me know,

thanks
Melo Melo is this to me. A bit too calm for me. But depends on the source I had three different Melo Melo sources the last years and they all differed... the tendency is similar.
The melo melo from kavaclub is really introspective and calm. I don't know which source he has (he is in EU).

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

please let me know,

thanks
Stick to heavier kavas from Vanuatu, you can find some from Fiji and Hawaii, but The Vanu's will be your best bet!

I am currently drinking kava from PSL, their kavas are quite Special, the Borogu is really good, been drinking it for about a week and it is the freshest tasting kava from that region I've had in a long time. I am generally a medium/heady drinker not able to provide much more insight beyond what I am currently drinking, which is a departure from the usual.