What's new

Kava Culture New York Kava Jam

Would you attend a New York Kava Jam?

• Total voters

CheerlessFire

The average stressed-out Asian high schooler in NY
Yay. Seems like I'm not the only New Yorker on the forum then. There's KingKava somewhere on the forums. Hopefully you can collab with him and I really do hope he can get his bar open somewhere in this city... (pls let it be close to a subway line in Brooklyn or Manhattan ;^;) Looking for his products in a Wholefoods is one of the things that brought me into the world of kava, and the rather minor effects I've gotten trying out an extract is pushed me enough to order some kava from BKH myself... (Though it's been quite a while and I'm still waiting...IM excited though ouo) I'd be happy to come in for a kava event in the city but unfortunately I have time constraints because highschooler in school of 5000+ is very stressful and time consuming. Though I think I would have time between 3-5 where I get to roam freely in the city- and if you live around where I THINK you live around here then I'm more than free for any weekday besides Thursday and every second Wednesday! But hey, if you ever do find a time to host it and I'm around, I'd probably be up for it, and if KingKava can get his bar open around here, I'd definitely be a frequent customer. I live in the city though!, so, hi neighbor! c:

odys1i

Kava Enthusiast
When I drink kava I like to eat gluten rich pupus; french baguettes with suacisson prosciuttos and pepperonis...:wacky: + pineapples ::ricky:: I am in NYC & it all sounds good

KavaKenji

Kava Curious
Bump :)

I started doing the "New York Kava Jams" and they have been a success. I was working a corporate job while doing them but have recently left to pursue bringing people together through kava and will be bringing back "New York Kava Jams" in an accessible new way.

If you are in NY or plan to be in NY between May-Aug, please let me know!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Bump :)

I started doing the "New York Kava Jams" and they have been a success. I was working a corporate job while doing them but have recently left to pursue bringing people together through kava and will be bringing back "New York Kava Jams" in an accessible new way.

If you are in NY or plan to be in NY between May-Aug, please let me know!
Ahh, yes how can one easily tell that you are from NYC?...when you refer to NY and just assume that anything north of White Plains is non-existent. :). Sounds like a great idea this Kava Jam, even though I will be in NY during that time I will still be 6 hours away.:(. I might have be visiting my sister in Manhattan during the summer though...I will have to keep this in mind!

KavaKenji

Kava Curious
Ahh, yes how can one easily tell that you are from NYC?...when you refer to NY and just assume that anything north of White Plains is non-existent. :). Sounds like a great idea this Kava Jam, even though I will be in NY during that time I will still be 6 hours away.:(. I might have be visiting my sister in Manhattan during the summer though...I will have to keep this in mind!
Yes, my NYC bias causes me to believe the only NY is the five boroughs.

Well, if you are in Manhattan this Wednesday May 16th, I'm having my birthday party at Kavasutra 261 east 10th st; there will be a DJ playing live music inspired by kava.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk