What's new

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
lurking for some time but here it goes:

some dream or quest for intoxication led me to kava, found out how to get it and until very recently was underwhelmed. after my graveyardshift this very morning BANG it hit me. i had some pretty sweet anti anxiety effects before my "breaktrhough" and that alone was enough to well ... keep trying.
pretty sure my substance abuse and the weird shifts got me so ehmm ed up, since the real ....ery started in o ten i feel like i am supposed to.... cant explain just hey forum .

btw the mouth numbing got me here (yeah that powder) .. now i feel i dont NEED anything.. so weird...
cheers and hallo to you all Ryan

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
almost a month by GKE had my breakthrough on pentecost pride ... it is like when you knew when you where a kid and was about to do something "naughty" no real SMACK F.U THIS IS X SUBSTANCE

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
If you're just looking for an intoxicant you're looking in the wrong forum.

Other than that, welcome. Nice to see you.

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
i understand what you are saying and see that i might have come on a bit enthaustiastic. but no i am not looking for a new way to get high, i have done a lot of things and it really bit me in the rear. the day after even a little kava i have this fantastic anti anxiety/completeness feeling that motivates me to see family and do things instead of feeling wonky for most of the day.