What's new

Nuka Hiva Trading Company

hey mate, i just found this myself googling for one of my grandfathers old articles on new Guinea. they arent as digital as they used to be and there have been healh issues, but ill see what i can find out. i dont like the idea of my grandparents just dissappearing off into the jungle and not letting anyone know whats up. thank you for your concern

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The Fowlers own Nuka Hiva trading company. They have had some health problems and are no longer in the kava market. They were a small company that has been around for a long time, I know both John and Rebecca and they are good people and they had some real good kava too.
I wish they would start selling Hawaiian kava again. Aloha.

Chris

Jerome

Kava Lover
The Fowlers own Nuka Hiva trading company. They have had some health problems and are no longer in the kava market. They were a small company that has been around for a long time, I know both John and Rebecca and they are good people and they had some real good kava too.
I wish they would start selling Hawaiian kava again. Aloha.

Chris
Sorry to hear about the health concerns. If it weren't for their products I probably never would have known quality kava. I loved their mo'i rootlettes! I hope their health improves.