What's new

Nutrition bullet idea

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I was gonna try this and would like some feedback.

My ears are still ringing and my body still feels heady after last night. ANYWHO...

I was gonna take 2 heaping tablespoons of kisa waka, a couple ice cubes, and a tiny bit of water and pulse it in my nutrition bullet. Just enough till the ice melts and the water incorporates itself into a grog. Then I'll add a bit of whole fat cream, a little less than a full cup. Pulse the blender until everything incorporates into a nice milky frothy grog. Strain it through a few layers of cheesecloth, add a touch of hazelnut creamer to taste and pound it. I can take the residual from the cheese cloth, throw it back in the blender, hit it with a bit of water and a bit of milk (75% of first grog amount) and either give it to the wife or pound it again post strain.
Bula. How's that sound for amateur prep?

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
My new kava straining t-shirt. Nutribullet 1 tablespoon and leftover cheesecloth grit with about half a cup of water for about 5 minutes. Added about half a cup of coconut milk (noob hint: it's not very sweet) and nutribullet on for about 3 minutes followed by shaking for a couple more minutes with a splash of hazelnut coffee creamer. Strained it through the tee shirt. Knead and twist. Knead and twist. Bula.. it was smooth and silky. I have the grit left and will blend another full shell for us in a bit. I feel it no doubt. I like the texture. Need it to be a touch sweeter for perfect palatable kava.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
My new kava straining t-shirt. Nutribullet 1 tablespoon and leftover cheesecloth grit with about half a cup of water for about 5 minutes. Added about half a cup of coconut milk (noob hint: it's not very sweet) and nutribullet on for about 3 minutes followed by shaking for a couple more minutes with a splash of hazelnut coffee creamer. Strained it through the tee shirt. Knead and twist. Knead and twist. Bula.. it was smooth and silky. I have the grit left and will blend another full shell for us in a bit. I feel it no doubt. I like the texture. Need it to be a touch sweeter for perfect palatable kava.
20200307_175157.jpg

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
Last nights kava experience...

The kisa kava is VERY heady to me. It didn't knock me out, just had me feeling nice all night long. My wife drank a couple shells and said she felt no different. Reverse tolerance I suppose. However, after sleeping soundly for a good 6 or 7 hours I ask missy how she felt. I slept perfectly, she said she had a dream that dwight schrute was trying to cut her feet off...

#vividkavadreams