What's new

On another Kava Hunt Sugestions?

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone have some sugestions for possible two
-A rocking fun morning, get the day going just funzzies going and a KFA day kind of Kava, possibly one that leads a to a major (in a goodway) case of the gigles and being a goofball. Maybe help a bit of brain energy and goess well with a bit of tea.

Evening: GoofBall poke Fun at the day after work and awsome just-fun post work out kind. Maybie something to keep the muscles happy without eyeballing A futon for a catnap.

Does that make sense? or is it clear as mud and I should have a little tea and coffe before asking sugestions?
(Aw only 5 spelling weirdnesses I needed to make sure the whole post was one redline)

Last edited:

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Just wondered if there's gigly warm happy joy joy kava that's energetic.

While for evening more warm happy chill unwindy relaxy

Trying out taptalk

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

gork

Kava Enthusiast
@oderman.
AH! That's what heady and heavy meen. I've seen those words used a bunch here and was trying to figure out what style of Kava they're referring to. Wich was why I thought since it might help to describe what I think I'm looking for. To help people if they had something I might like. To say hey: If you're looking for a fun daytime good start to the day type like that: You might Like (Thing here)
LOL Well then!
Let me try that again then awsome!

=For the day=
Heady?
I think I'm looking for something that's gently energergizing. Not nescosarily over the top, crash afterwords though.
I tried Moi. It's not quite what I'm looking for. Tungan Pride was a little closer. I simply don't know what's more gently energizing. Mood-up lifting. To lead to a just awsome day.

=For Afternoon=
Heavy?
Just a nice funzies afternoon unwind kind of thing. Not so heavy as to drift off dreaming of pretty exotic women instantly. Just a nice loosy-goosy thing before a bit of iced tea and some gaming. Or something fun for after a rocking work out at the gym
If it exists something where (when) my muscles get a bit tight can enjoy a medium amount and still be perfectly fine.

Hopefully that helps people think of sugestions!

Odourman

Skål from Sweden!
Well, the thing is that kava works in different ways on different people. Try different types of heady and heavy and feel which is best for you.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Well, the thing is that kava works in different ways on different people. Try different types of heady and heavy and feel which is best for you.
Good point! Quite a few people like Moi. It wasn't quite my thing it was a little TO energetic and I landed in a weird place after a bit.
Poni Rocked the two times I had it. I think in a geek out thread I described it as a 'YAR' vibe. Left me pleasently warm yet happy and nice case of the gigles (in a good way)

Now that i'm on cup of coffee two. I reely mis that pleasent warm vibe wich was why I thought: Huh I wonder what's else is out their that a bit like that I might like. ^_^

Thanks for the the thoughts!

Odourman

Skål from Sweden!
Good point! Quite a few people like Moi. It wasn't quite my thing it was a little TO energetic and I landed in a weird place after a bit.
Poni Rocked the two times I had it. I think in a geek out thread I described it as a 'YAR' vibe. Left me pleasently warm yet happy and nice case of the gigles (in a good way)

Now that i'm on cup of coffee two. I reely mis that pleasent warm vibe wich was why I thought: Huh I wonder what's else is out their that a bit like that I might like. ^_^

Thanks for the the thoughts!
You might like that video I posted. It's out there.