What's new

Kava Recipe Orange, Pineapple, Mango Kava Smoothie.

D

Deleted User01

Chris, what do you have that will make a very light colored and possibly mellow flavored Kava?

D

Deleted User01

Ok, just finished winning some bids on ebay for some Kava plants. Whew!
Good job BulaBuck. You were using the Ginger to try to add an ingredient that might help some of the members deal with Nausea. That's the kinda thinking that will get us far. Just keep on thinking on it, I know Violet and I are doing the same.

D

Deleted User01

Wahooo, I got my GHK Mo'i instant today I already have a new recipe that will be perfect with instant. Less solid food this time. I will be reviewing it tomorrow and looking very carefully at the Color and Taste. Ya see, that's what Mixologists do. :smuggrin: Based on what I have sampled from Chris, I'm sure the effects will be very good. I also got some mouth watering samples titled PapaKea and Papa Ele Ele Puu Puu. I think its powder and I will review that soon. I'm searching for a lite colored powder with a mellow taste and I asked Chris for some help. And for the record, I ordered 2 Kava Plants on Ebay last night and I will be potting them and posting them. Then Chris is going to ID them for me. I think one is Mo'i and the other one is unidentified. Lifes been good to me so far. Joe Walsh

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey Deleted User01, both the Papa kava is powdered and needs to be strained. When you say you need a kava that is lite colored and more mellow in taste I got just the thing for you. I need to wait till I harvest the next kava, what I do is take just the stump of the plant and I peel the bark off, I do not add any lateral roots, this is how you get what you need. The roots make the kava dark and give kava the bite, the stump is more mellow tasting and still works great. I am sure you folks will like this kind of kava too. I have had very good response with it for just the reasons that you have.
The Mo'i plant you got on ebay I would be willing to bet is Mo'i, this seller is out of Hilo Hawaii, that is about 20 min away from me. I do not know this person but I do know that most people here on the Hilo side of the Island do sell kava that is what it is. The other seller is out of Florida and I would be interested in seeing that Kava, I am curious to see if it is Hawaiian or exactly where it came from. I will be able to tell you what variety it is no matter where it comes from, I have information on hundreds of Kava plants and I grow kava from Hawaii and the south pacific, also I will always indicate when a kava is grown by me or weather I import it. Right now the only kava I import is from Vanuatu. I will soon have more Tongan and Fijian kava that I am importing and none of my imported kava has been treated with Methyl Bromide, it is all natural and the strongest and best I can find. Only the best for you guys. ;)
Aloha.

Chris

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
@Deleted User01 ever since you guys mentoned the possibility of a chocolate flavored somethingorother..lol..all I can think about is what a mocha kava shake would be like on a nice warm day??:hungry:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
To my surprise...:DMy very on title thanks everyone it means alot and whoever did it probably Kapm or:D Deleted User01 .Makes me proud like I am apart of something special.Argggh waiting on root-mail.....for the recipes...

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Congratz Buck! You deserve it! And are definitely part of something very special happening here :D When I said "I second that" it was to you getting a banner..not me..lol..but it makes me proud to wear one too!:D