What's new

patI just ordered

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
for me patl tastes like a cross between a fresh cofveve and some old croatoan. But you have to beware and first remove all the bandersnatches, as they have a tendency to get all frumious as you are chugging a shell. It can come out your nose, which is not what Mana intended when she first took some wild kava and decided to domesticate it.

OK, I was kidding about everything except her name really was Mana. Cool or what? No, seriously, her name was Mana.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
for me patl tastes like a cross between a fresh cofveve and some old croatoan. But you have to beware and first remove all the bandersnatches, as they have a tendency to get all frumious as you are chugging a shell. It can come out your nose, which is not what Mana intended when she first took some wild kava and decided to domesticate it.

OK, I was kidding about everything except her name really was Mana. Cool or what? No, seriously, her name was Mana.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I bet Dory could tell us what pati is supposed to mean. Yeah, she's a fish but she is intelligent, whether she remembers being so or not, as least we will know the meaning. Well, off to Sydney to snorkel around and find her! :cool:

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
I feel like im up the creek without my 'patl' guys. Boat I don't know what else to do. Canoe keep posting funny stuff like this? It creeks me up.

NotKrunk

Kava Curious

ALL HAIL MANA!