What's new

Please help

A

andy

Hi I live in Queensland
There seems to be a kava drought. I have never found it so hard to get. Does anyone know where I could purchase some in Australia I looked online and most places wont post to Aus
Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

kavakavakrunk

Kava = Peace
I have had luck on Ebay and I know they ship worldwide. There is quality kava if you search hard enough. Also, Amazon has quality kava and I believe would ship worldwide.

A

andy

Hi thanks for that i tried to order through them and when i get to check out it tells me they cant post to Australia
Appreciate your response i will keep trying.

Crunked

Proselytizer
Yes, there is a good chance your purchase will be confiscated. Your best bet is to cast around for any friend/relative/workmate who is travelling overseas, especially NZ, USA or EU. If they have a definite itinerary order your kava for delivery to their hotel. Make sure you order no more than 2kg (if your friend is ok with that given the baggage allowance) and you tell your friend to declare it as plant material on the arrival card in Oz.

I have used this method for a couple of years and I have never run out of kava. :hungry:

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Hi I live in Queensland
There seems to be a kava drought. I have never found it so hard to get. Does anyone know where I could purchase some in Australia I looked online and most places wont post to Aus
Many thanks
Try to grab a deal flight to somewhere in the Pacific. From Brisbane maybe Port Vila or Nadi. Buy 2kg there. Fly back.
Another option is Honiara.