What's new

Member Yearbook Please raise a shell in my son's memory today

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Today, my son would have been 10 yrs old. He's not here, so, I plan to make some strong kava and drink straight from the shell.
So many choices. Suggestions? Should I get Squanched for the first time? Go Supreme? Fjiian? A grog mix? I've never tried half of my stash. Advice is appreciated. What are you drinking today?

::chugger::::KavaChug::

nashfire

Stay Rooted
So sorry for your loss. We have a small framed quote, " We hold our children's hands for only a little while, but their hearts forever."
Our son's birthday is today, but my next shell is for you and your son. Please have a peaceful and healing day. (I just made first batch of GHK Mahakea...very nice and mellowing)::kavaleaf::

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

It must be very painful to have lost your son. I can't even imagine. I have a son who is 9 years old and I just can't imagine. Stay strong.

I'm drinking Kava Vinaka Waka today. One of my favorites
I just ran out of Vinaka Waka. It's my favorite! Great choice.
I purchased a 1lb bag but it hasn't arrived yet. I do have Chief's Choice. Maybe I can mix that in with another type of kava.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

So sorry for your loss. We have a small framed quote, " We hold our children's hands for only a little while, but their hearts forever."
Our son's birthday is today, but my next shell is for you and your son. Please have a peaceful and healing day. (I just made first batch of GHK Mahakea...very nice and mellowing)::kavaleaf::
I have a pound and have not tried it yet. I'll give it a go as well. Thank you and happy brithday to your son!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I'm not drinking kava right now, but I am drinking some tea! I will drink this in memory of your son. May his body rest in peace and his soul traverse the next life with confidence in stride. :)

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Today, my son would have been 10 yrs old. He's not here, so, I plan to make some strong kava and drink straight from the shell.
So many choices. Suggestions? Should I get Squanched for the first time? Go Supreme? Fjiian? A grog mix? I've never tried half of my stash. Advice is appreciated. What are you drinking today?

Like you, we celebrate our son on his birthday, not on the day we lost him. Sending love from Sanibel Island.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast

I will raise a shell to you and your son mate.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Bula to you and your son strong mama bear. My heart is heavy to think of this, and I feel honored you trust the people on the forums to share.

The mix you named sounds good and I believe you won't be disappointed with the Mahakea once you try it.

I just drank one for him brother!!!