Change background image

Post your kava supply

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by infraredz, Sep 9, 2013.

1. infraredz

infraredz BULA!

The "What do you do when your kava runs out" thread inspired me to post my kava supply...

kava.jpg
    I think I might be on the level of "ready for the apocalypse".... :p
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    Ed!, TidyMinion and KavaGurl like this.
  2. KavaGurl

KavaGurl The Original Kava Forum Mama

@infraredz I'm soooo jelly! :p That looks a-mazing! Puts' my stock to shame:oops:
  3. infraredz

infraredz BULA!

Told ya I'd get all that Nambawan ;)
    KavaGurl likes this.
  4. KavaGurl

Well at least you saved ONE for me:p Ain't you sweet! :D
    kavadude and infraredz like this.
  5. Bula Kava House

Bula Kava House Portland, OR Kava Vendor

;)

Attached Files:

violet, Ed!, TidyMinion and 3 others like this.
  6. infraredz

infraredz BULA!

Wow-wa-we-waaaa, very niceee

You definitely win, that is enough kava to literally last me a year. How big is each of those drums? 55 gallon?
  7. kavadude

kavadude ❦ॐ tanuki tamer

Might as well close the thread, Judd won. I can barely keep any kava on hand at all, I won't bother posting a picture :(
  8. KavaGurl

I'm with you kavadude..:oops: Those barrels made me want to dive right ino_O. I live bag to bag.
  9. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Hahaha, that's awesome. Yep all done here. I was like "I'm gonna post my ridiculous amounts of kava" Nope. Done. Nobody beats a drum of kava....a DRUM.
  10. Bula Kava House

Lol. Thought you guys would like that. Each drum holds about 50 lbs. The last photo is our stock in storage. We're running a little low at the moment, only about 500 kgs. in stock ;)
    KavaGurl and infraredz like this.
  11. KavaGurl

As long as It's not all Nambawan I'm good..HA! If it were, I may experience a tiny...:oops: Ok ok I'll keep it clean:p
  12. BULABUCK

BULABUCK ROOTLYFE.

I tried says file to large haha no really..
  13. BULABUCK

BULABUCK ROOTLYFE.

14. KavaGurl

KavaGurl is now drooling..:p
    BULABUCK likes this.
  15. BULABUCK

BULABUCK ROOTLYFE.

:pAhh judd no fair ur a vendor. Its personal supply whats at ur house haha.
  16. Vekta

Vekta Notorious Lightweight Review Maestro

Hahaha! You all know you like it. :p I totally set that as my desktop background...no lie.:oops:

I've got one 500gram bag of Judd's Borogu in my stock pile. (just arrived today) That'll do me just fine for the next 3-3.5 months.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  17. infraredz

infraredz BULA!

Ahhhh you make me envious Vekta. I wish I could take 2 tablespoons and be good... I would save so much money.

BTW, how would you compare Borogu to Boroguru? I've always wondered because they have such a similar name and chemotype (if I remember correctly).
    kavadude likes this.
  18. Vekta

Vekta Notorious Lightweight Review Maestro

@infraredz

I had Borogu from N@H way back in the day. I haven't tried the Borogu from BKH yet. I would assume they'd be similar to each other. As how Borogu in general compares to Boroguru...

I'd say Borogu is more straight forward if that makes any sense. Boroguru has it's own little nuances, taste, smell and effects that make it stand out. Overall Boroguru is just a little more complex.
  19. Bula Kava House

Well I live in the same building, about 100 feet from the nakamal so I think that counts as at my house ;)
  20. kavadude

kavadude ❦ॐ tanuki tamer

Keep rubbing it in Judd.