What's new

Post your kava supply

infraredz

BULA!
Wow-wa-we-waaaa, very niceee

You definitely win, that is enough kava to literally last me a year. How big is each of those drums? 55 gallon?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Might as well close the thread, Judd won. I can barely keep any kava on hand at all, I won't bother posting a picture :(

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
I'm with you kavadude..:oops: Those barrels made me want to dive right ino_O. I live bag to bag.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hahaha, that's awesome. Yep all done here. I was like "I'm gonna post my ridiculous amounts of kava" Nope. Done. Nobody beats a drum of kava....a DRUM.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Lol. Thought you guys would like that. Each drum holds about 50 lbs. The last photo is our stock in storage. We're running a little low at the moment, only about 500 kgs. in stock ;)

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
As long as It's not all Nambawan I'm good..HA! If it were, I may experience a tiny...:oops: Ok ok I'll keep it clean:p

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Hahaha! You all know you like it. :p I totally set that as my desktop background...no lie.:oops:

I've got one 500gram bag of Judd's Borogu in my stock pile. (just arrived today) That'll do me just fine for the next 3-3.5 months.

Last edited:

infraredz

BULA!
Ahhhh you make me envious Vekta. I wish I could take 2 tablespoons and be good... I would save so much money.

BTW, how would you compare Borogu to Boroguru? I've always wondered because they have such a similar name and chemotype (if I remember correctly).

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@infraredz

I had Borogu from N@H way back in the day. I haven't tried the Borogu from BKH yet. I would assume they'd be similar to each other. As how Borogu in general compares to Boroguru...

I'd say Borogu is more straight forward if that makes any sense. Boroguru has it's own little nuances, taste, smell and effects that make it stand out. Overall Boroguru is just a little more complex.