What's new

Powdered Kava Premium Fijian Waka Kava Root Powder

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Another kava to join the list of favorites! Its morning and just mixed up a batch for later this afternoon. The last week has been a round of babysitting and child minding various grandchildren - with trying to fit work and relaxation in between. Off to babysit the youngest today as both parents been sick with the stomach flu. So, armed with lysol spray, nitrile gloves and a bottle of this kava for when baby naps and parents sleep. Tomorrow it will be a stronger batch and hopefully I don't get sick! Will write a more formal review whenever I have time for myself!

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Wow I believe this is the strongest Figian kava I've ever had sedative, heavy stuff. The real thing! No problems sleeping tonight.

You're like the third or fourth person to say something similar so I basically have to try it now :) Gonna order a half pound soon ..

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
You're like the third or fourth person to say something similar so I basically have to try it now :) Gonna order a half pound soon ..
Yup I was definitely surprised but I'm in good company on that as the Kavasseur said it was very strong.I did 4 tbsp. in Aluball x 2 washes and I was done , just woke up! Very relaxing not much on the heady scale for the time I was conscious anyway but if you like heavy sedative effects and ease of sleep this is the one for you. I am going to try their Lawena to see if it's more of a daily drinker version.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Yup I was definitely surprised but I'm in good company on that as the Kavasseur said it was very strong.I did 4 tbsp. in Aluball x 2 washes and I was done , just woke up! Very relaxing not much on the heady scale for the time I was conscious anyway but if you like heavy sedative effects and ease of sleep this is the one for you. I am going to try their Lawena to see if it's more of a daily drinker version.
Well your comments and others have made me order some, I was below half a pound left of the Borongoru and I need sedating kava's so for $22 with Prime it's a no brainer to try a half pound of the Dua Na Bilo.

Sadly though I do not believe they are selling the Lawena, he said in a different thread that he decided not to sell it because it's high in demand with low supply at the moment and he didn't have much and wanted to keep it for himself which is understandable lol.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
@Dua Na Bilo I noticed you sold out on Amazon already, I figured this might happen with all the rave reviews, ironically the day I got my first order in the mail was the day you sold out.

I love your kava and am definitely interested in getting more because a half pound isn't going to last very long, please let us know when you can restock :)

(I'd also be interested in a larger bulk order if you have the ability but I understand if not)

Thank you for your time and the lovely kava!

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Hey guys

We will be back in stock by the weekend. Unfortunately we aren't able to supply in large amounts as we get very limited quantities from our farmer. Sorry about that.

Bula!
I understand completely as I read your story about how you were just finally able to buy enough to sell at all, so again I truly appreciate your endeavors there.

Really love your kava, I look forward to getting more when it's ready :) Let us know!

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I ordered a half pound Feb 13th. It still hasn't shipped from Amazon. I had the same issue lately with Amazon with Kavafied taking almost a week just to ship it, over a week before I received it. It used to be much faster from Amazon. Anyway, I have heard very good things about this kava and can't wait to try it.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
I was going to say @marksmyspot it might have taken awhile because they started allowing people to order it a good few days before Amazon actually got it in stock and the day they got it back was actually the Monday you said you placed your order and a bunch of people had placed orders prior so there was probably a queue and they just couldn't get to your order immediately, as sad as that is.

It's amazing kava though :) Very economical, I feel like my second washes are stronger.

Kava Wolf

Prowling for Kava
I was one of them that ordered as soon as I saw it. Took about a week to get it...that was last week. I really like it, very sedating. I put 4 level tbls in the AluBall with 16oz of water. Had 2 8oz drinks 30 minutes apart. Then did second and third washes with same amount of water. Just as strong as the first two. Not bad at all. I'll be ordering again.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
I like Dua Na Bilo a lot. Will you be offering Lowena as well? Wakas tend to hit me hard in the lower tract so I mix it 50/50 with Lowena.
Great Kava. Thnx