What's new

Prince Philip?

hyperdown

Kava Curious
I miss that crazy old dude, did he not make the transition to the new forum with us?

Also, I haven't seen KrunkedOut either.

They were two of the posters whose comments really helped me out (and amused me) when I was lurking on the old forum.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Krunkedout came over, but hasn't posted. Prince Philip just popped up in the KavaLounge Facebook group, but hasn't signed up with kavaforums yet. I miss em' too.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
last i can recall from the old forum was that KrunkedOut was going off to college and might not have extra cash for kava...and that good ol' Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, god of Tanna was dealing with a death or some family issue, although i'm not sure if that would still be the case after all this time.

I've noticed that people usually drop off temporarily when they stop drinking kava for a while or when the forum goes through a slow period, myself included.

D

Deleted User01

I miss them too they were like some of the original members. So for record here is a shoutout, "Prince Phillips and KrunkedOut, please tell us everything is OK and that you are lurking around the forum".