What's new

Puzzled-Krunk one Time next time not so much.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
So has anyone else ever had varying results out of the same batch of kava? I got my Squanch last weekend and it was everything I heard it was. It was perfect felt effects almost immediately and deepening effects seemed to occur in waves. Loved it. Yesterday I was off work early and brewed up what I thought would be a strong batch. Used lecithin, 120 degree water and blended for 5 minutes. I strained it through a Kavafied bag and wrung it out well just like last weekend's batch. I am not saying I didn't feel effects because I did. But I drank a quart of grog and felt less than I did with 2 cups last time. I even used more powder. I will say that It seemed after a
couple hours I felt and onset of heavy effects. I never really go the Euphoria of last time. Another note. I was getting stuff accomplished around the house. Anyone else have similar experiences ?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So has anyone else ever had varying results out of the same batch of kava? I got my Squanch last weekend and it was everything I heard it was. It was perfect felt effects almost immediately and deepening effects seemed to occur in waves. Loved it. Yesterday I was off work early and brewed up what I thought would be a strong batch. Used lecithin, 120 degree water and blended for 5 minutes. I strained it through a Kavafied bag and wrung it out well just like last weekend's batch. I am not saying I didn't feel effects because I did. But I drank a quart of grog and felt less than I did with 2 cups last time. I even used more powder. I will say that It seemed after a
couple hours I felt and onset of heavy effects. I never really go the Euphoria of last time. Another note. I was getting stuff accomplished around the house. Anyone else have similar experiences ?
Similar? This is canon.

Kava is fickle, and that's being generous. I use the exact same amount of kava every single day. I even mostly eat the same thing for dinner at the exact same time on most days I'm busy during the week. Different results every time. This is just an aspect of kava that we've learned to ride with.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Ok so the Root has a mind of its own lol gotcha'
Similar? This is canon.

Kava is fickle, and that's being generous. I use the exact same amount of kava every single day. I even mostly eat the same thing for dinner at the exact same time on most days I'm busy during the week. Different results every time. This is just an aspect of kava that we've learned to ride with.