What's new

Question for those who have tried it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacegirlelt

Daydreamer
I am thinking about going and trying this drink. I hear that this drink gives more of a body buzz than a mental buzz, is that true? Anyway, I'm a kava newbie who is looking to try this herb out, and I hear this drink is good. I want to start here because it seems a bit less tedious than preparing it with powder. I have read reviews and this product sounds great! :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I am thinking about going and trying this drink. I hear that this drink gives more of a body buzz than a mental buzz, is that true? Anyway, I'm a kava newbie who is looking to try this herb out, and I hear this drink is good. I want to start here because it seems a bit less tedious than preparing it with powder. I have read reviews and this product sounds great! :)
I heard nothing but good about this stuff. Everyone says they have done a remarkable job to give it a good flavor while still dishing out a kick. I haven't personally tried it (yet), but I honestly have not heard "anything" bad and would definitely give it a try. I think you can buy it online, so you don't have to hunt for it in the stores.

D

Deleted User01

uh @Deleted User01, you know you are in the Kalm with Kava forum right??? Isn't that akin to tomb raiding or something like that?
I did not know that.:banghead: I deleted the post. I'm still waiting for Kava Kalm to come to the Whole Food Markets in Texas. Haven't seen it yet.

spacegirlelt

Daydreamer
I know that there are a lot of good reviews but I wanna hear from someone who tried it recently. It really sounds good and I am gonna spend some time going through the forums today. :)

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I've had it a couple times and a friend of mine tried it.
It tastes good and it's convenient. It provides a nice little vibe, if you chug through it pretty quickly, but it does not get close to hitting all the marks that a traditional prep. would offer. My friend felt the same way, but she's accustomed to my strong heavy kava preps.
Depending on what you want out of kava, it may be just right for you. But if you're gonna be drinkin' several of them a day, it would be better to just buy some root, and drink these every now and then.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I've had it a couple times and a friend of mine tried it.
It tastes good and it's convenient. It provides a nice little vibe, if you chug through it pretty quickly, but it does not get close to hitting all the marks that a traditional prep. would offer. My friend felt the same way, but she's accustomed to my strong heavy kava preps.
Depending on what you want out of kava, it may be just right for you. But if you're gonna be drinkin' several of them a day, it would be better to just buy some root, and drink these every now and then.
Too bad I can't get a review...
BlueSad.gif

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I have a review in there, but I didn't use the review form.
I just can't fairly judge stuff like candies and beverages alongside the real thing.

spacegirlelt

Daydreamer
Right now, I have some money but not enough to by a whole bunch of powder, prepare it, etc. But--I do have enough to get this drink and plan on doing so soon.

blindy107

Kava Lover
This stuff is outstanding i would say. Taste is amazing with a hint of kava and then you get some light numbing as well. It does seem much more susceptible to the full stomach blues. I would say give it a good 6 hours after eating to be sure. Otherwise totally awesome! I enjoy them for breakfast before my breakfast on weekends. Then i have two reasons to do nothing! The Kalm followed by eggs and bacon and biscuits = ::couch:: mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.