What's new

Recommendations: Heady Strains

Crawlin

Hey everyone. I've been using kava off and on for years. Recently grabbing a few bags from Kalm, which has me enjoying kava again.

I use it for soothing anxiety. Anxiety typically comes with or after some depressive symptoms for me. I find myself leaning more towards heady/uplifting strains. They lift me up from depression then slide into relaxation, which helps any anxiety.

My favorite variety from Kalm with Kava has been Pouni Ono, for these heady and less sedating effects.

If you have any recommendations for similar heady kava, I'd love to hear about it. Noble kava only. Thank You!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hey everyone. I've been using kava off and on for years. Recently grabbing a few bags from Kalm, which has me enjoying kava again.

I use it for soothing anxiety. Anxiety typically comes with or after some depressive symptoms for me. I find myself leaning more towards heady/uplifting strains. They lift me up from depression then slide into relaxation, which helps any anxiety.

My favorite variety from Kalm with Kava has been Pouni Ono, for these heady and less sedating effects.

If you have any recommendations for similar heady kava, I'd love to hear about it. Noble kava only. Thank You!
Welcome to Kava Forums, you can find a lot of that information here but if you go through a few pages in this forum or the kava lounge and you will see similar questions and answers.

Crawlin

Thanks. Happy to be here. I've learned a lot from these forums before making an account.

Awesome. Thanks for that resource, I hadn't seen it before. The layout is convenient.