What's new

I Love Kava Friday Relax. It's Friday.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Also its Friday so just double dosed Some ROH Polynesian Gold 70% extract at work....Holy Krap am I Krunk :) Looking forward it my Squanch experience this evening. I intend to get totally Krunkified. Its been the worst October in memory and I am going to forget about it this weekend :)

truthornothing

Kava Curious
OMG! My Squanch had arrived when I got home ....I quickly prepared a batch .. Smells light, Tastes...actually good. Very light. I was concerned, not much tongue numbing either. seconds after...Felt nice little euphoria...... minutes later I am on the couch with my ears nicely ringing. Not at all unpleasant. I feel velvety and melty....Thanks Squanch. Friday is no perfect and I think I have found my spirit Kava

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
OMG! My Squanch had arrived when I got home ....I quickly prepared a batch .. Smells light, Tastes...actually good. Very light. I was concerned, not much tongue numbing either. seconds after...Felt nice little euphoria...... minutes later I am on the couch with my ears nicely ringing. Not at all unpleasant. I feel velvety and melty....Thanks Squanch. Friday is no perfect and I think I have found my spirit Kava
I think I just had some sort of second hand kava effects after reading that. Im now feeling better too!! Not kavafied like you but happiness in thought. Maybe it was a kava wet dream? :)

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
It IS a good Friday. Yesterday before dawn, I spotted a coyote taking a shortcut thru the back field. It was going super fast, completely silently. This morning in the rain I found a fresh pair of tracks going the same way. Those dogs were hauling ass, too, right before dawn.

They have established a fatal pattern. Two mornings in a row, coyotes have cut across the back field on the same route just before dawn. Saturday morning, I'll be ready for them. They'll be hundreds of yards from cover. We'll have a quartering wind. They won't smell me, yet they'll still feel confident to come out in the open.

Last edited:

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
It IS a good Friday. Yesterday before dawn, I spotted a coyote taking a shortcut thru the back field. It was going super fast, completely silently. This morning in the rain I found a fresh pair of tracks going the same way. Those dogs were hauling ass, too, right before dawn.

They have established a fatal pattern. Two mornings in a row, coyotes have cut across the back field on the same route just before dawn. Saturday morning, I'll be ready for them. They'll be hundreds of yards from cover. We'll have a quartering wind. They won't smell me, yet they'll still feel confident to come out in the open.
You gonna hide along the path and pop up and grab them? :p

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

wow thats so cool. very primal.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I'm not out to make them suffer. Pinky the Duck simply needs some closure.

It is really uncanny how coyotes can sprint silently. They're like ghosts. Domestic dogs make so much more noise in comparison.
Haha, yeah I figured it was 'cause of the poultry. I think coyotes are kinda cool. One came over a hill and within 100 feet of me last summer while I was drinking grog on a rock at sunset.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro

7F8F4854-32C5-44DF-89C1-58C4DFDBEBF5.jpeg

Free with promo code: kavaforums

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Typical... those sneaky coyotes didn't show up this morning. So once the dew burned off I dug sweet potatoes instead.

And now it's kava time.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Typical... those sneaky coyotes didn't show up this morning. So once the dew burned off I dug sweet potatoes instead.

And now it's kava time.
rats... i hope the coyotes work on other days than kava fridays, so we dont have to wait another week for more drama!

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
rats... i hope the coyotes work on other days than kava fridays, so we dont have to wait another week for more drama!
I'll be quite happy if they just stay away. Besides, these girthy beasts should be cured in a week or two and ready for after-kava snacks.
B28D4DEC-D594-42D8-B432-539B49181607.jpeg